The mission of EEI is to increase the minimum standard for financial literacy in America. Since 2001, the Economic Empowerment Initiative has provided financial literacy courses to college students, high school programs, community based groups, religious organizations, and companies in an effort to create smarter consumer and producers for stronger economies. Together, with a committed team of education specialists, program developers, and volunteers, EEI aggressively challenges environments of poverty in 4-proven ways:
- Financial Literacy Scoring
- Financial Literacy Education & Certification
How EEI Empowers: 7-Financial Literacy Courses. 30-Hour Education Standard. 2-Certificate Programs. Money Mentor Mobile Application. National Financial Literacy Diagnostic. Standard Scoring Index.
How Others Empower EEI...
- Funding (in-kind accepted)
- Volunteer Time
- Mentor Hours
- Advocacy & Support
- Year-1, triple-percentage social media growth.
- $2M+ for scholarships and employment invested.
- 91% of its current participants find EEI Programs effective